Saturday, October 24, 2009

Let The Countdown Begin...

So it's official; I'm leaving summery Australia for snow-covered and wintery Canada in 26 Days.

There's so little time left and I still have alot to do. I'm still waiting on the arrival of my passport although it has been approved and has been dispatched by registered mail. When that arrives I can finally complete my application for a work visa, which I doubt will be processed before my departure. On top of all the paperwork, I'm still yet to book my pre-tour accommodation at the backpackers, buy an actual backpack or any snow gear for that matter or make any official job applications. Like I said, so much to do...

I thought it might be useful for me to start a blog now so I can not only save my money by not spending extra time in a Canadian internet cafe formatting the bloody thing, but I can also make sure I've got everything I need in order before I leave. I one of those people who needs lists, but I keep misplacing my lists and having to make new ones. Very annoying.

Anyways, this is just the first post of many to come...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment