Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kathmandu; My New Best Friend


Buy a backpack can now be checked off my list of things to do :]

Today during my break at work
Adam (my boss, friend and backpacking pro) and I went to Kathmandu in Geelong and paid a nice visit to the clearance basement, where to my pleasure I found the perfect backpack for an extremely reasonable price. And I mean about $400 cheaper than in store.
It's a good size bag for someone of my size, and has lots of handy features, including a detachable day pack and a laundry bag...



http://www.kathmandu.com.au//40277/Longhaul-X-Pac-v4.html


My pack is exactly the same (colour and everything) but for less than half the price. Don't you love it when that happens?

Downside of today: went to take my VISA application to the post office and it had a sign saying "closed until further notice" which is super LAME! So now my VISA is yet another day late. And it's supposed to take between 4-6weeks to process so it looks as though I'll be living tight in Canada for a couple weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bubs,
    I still can't believe you are actually going. You are going to have such a fantastic time. I'll miss you heaps.
    Your number 1 follower... Mum xxx Love you!

    ReplyDelete