Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Since you're all such nags...

Here's an update:


I've been working at Earl's about one shift a week - which sucks. But it's just not busy here at the moment. And at least I'm getting some work. My friend Katie got her only shift for the week canceled last week.


During the day I sleep in (like being on holidays) and then I read and watch tv shows online. It takes forever to load so I can normally get a chapter of a book in between watching snippets of tv. There isn't much snow at the moment. The days have been too warm so the streets of Banff have turned to mush. On Sunday night I walked all the way through town and actually broke into a sweat because it was so warm- About 2 degrees C. There hasn't been fresh snowfall for about a week now. Not sure when the next fall is forecast for.


And as exciting as that all is, that's my life for the moment. I'm having dinner at a friends place tonight then I think we might be going to see a movie. Tonight is Katie and Axel's last night before they leave for Vancouver (and then to Africa the lucky ducks) so I promised them I'd see them off as well. 


They're all my plans until work friday night.


But here's a pic to keep you interested :


 
Sitting on a park bench.
 

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment