Tuesday, November 3, 2009

16 sleeps to go

I'm beginning to get a bit nervous and very stressed out. And trust me my skin is suffering for it.
I tried booking my accomodation online, and it all seemed to go alright, except I still haven't heard from them. It's worrying because I gave my credit card number to confirm my booking, so they could very easily be dodgy and start stooging me.
www.couchsurfing.org is another of my new best friends. My cousin got me onto it, and her friend Nazza in Calgary. I've been in contact with him and he's willing to have me stay for a while while I sort myself out, and wait for my work visa to come through. It's comforting to have something go right.


I've begun moving out of Werribee. It's sad because I love it here and I love Kristin and Dan; I almost don't want to leave. Most of my furniture is gone, and I'm sleeping on the floor :p And I'll be taking most of my clothes and the rest of the furniture home tomorrow (my only night off!!).
Still so much to do and so little time in which to do it.

Apparently my visa won't come through until after I've entered Canada, so for it to work, I'll have to leave Canada and re-enter under my visa. ANNOYING! I hate paperwork so much. I don't understand why it takes so long for people to look at, stamp approved and send back to me. It really doesn't seem that hard.


Oh and lastly, if anyone has a hot tip on cheap but good travel insurance for backpackers planning on doing some snow sports, hook me up.


xx

1 comment:

  1. The time has gone so quickly... less than two weeks to go! I miss you already :(

    ReplyDelete