Monday, November 9, 2009

All This News Is Good News

:] I GOT MY APPROVED WORK VISA TODAY!!!!!

I'm so so relieved it was processed as quickly as it was. It was stressing me out way too much. But now I have to update my resume which, thanks to Bended, hasn't been needed for over 2 years. No idea what I'm going to write.


I also looked up the hostel again to see if I could check my reservation, which has infact been reserved for the two nights prior my Moose Tour.

Tomorrow I'm picking up my tickets from the travel agent - which I should add is the lovely Jacki MacWilliams of Meridian Travel, Rosanna - and Mum and I are going to choose some travel insurance which best suits my needs. I'll probably also do my tax which should give me some extra travel money. And finish the paperwork for Deakin which Mum is kindly donating to my Insurance fund.


Next on my list is beginning communications with the Relos in Seattle, Washington and sorting out if and/or when I'll be seeing them.


Oh and if you haven't noticed it yet, I have a nifty new countdown until I leave...


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment