Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Time Has Come...

...To say farewell. In approximately 6.5 hours I'll be on the plane heading for L.A. Scary thought.

As far as I can tell I'm all packed and pretty much ready to go. I've been going through all my paper work trying to work out what I need to carry on me, what can go in luggage and what has to stay home with Mum, there's just so much of it. I'm terrified I'm going to forget something important like my ticket or passport.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the cold weather. I've heard the max temp is around 10 degrees celsius. Brrrrrrr.......
Although, I've heard the snow season pretty much began this week so that's a plus. I can finally perfect my snowboarding :)

I guess most of all I'm going to miss my family and friends. It's only really beginning to hit me how long I'm actually not going to see them for. My parents have done so much for me both in the past and present, and leaving kind of feels like I'm abandoning them. I just want them to know that I love them so very very VERY much and being away from them will be the worst part of my trip.
For my friends, especially lil Katie, I love you all lots and will miss you as well. Thanks for always being there for me and looking out for me. I appreciate it more than you know.
I'll do my best to keep in touch, mostly via facebook and here. I apologise now for any delays in my replying or posting. I don't know exactly when I'll have access to a computer or the internet. But please make sure you all keep me posted on what's happening at home. I want the goss :p


Anyways, it's 5.23am and I still haven't updated my resume, or had any sleep for that matter (Not that I'll get any now with the freakin' birds chirping outside my window). Hopefully the glass of wine on my bedside table will send me off to dreamland soon enough.

Love and cuddles xx

4 comments:

  1. Missing you madly already :(
    I hope you had a good flight to LA and sat next to someone pleasant... and you manage to fill in the six hours until your Vancouver flight!
    Haven't discovered anything you've left at home... not yet anyway.
    Love you Bubsy and miss you heaps already.
    Keep in touch,
    Mumsy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are reading this then you must have arrived at your destination in Vancouver. I hope you had a good trip and now have a comfy bed to recouperate in.
    Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been busy Mumsy!!
    Not to mention I don't have a laptop to write them on.
    Love you too xxx

    ReplyDelete